49b Allesley Old Road,
Let’s Complete is committed to protecting your privacy. Our visitors are highly valuable to us and we are continually working to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience when visiting our website.
- Information collected by our website
- Controlling your personal information
- Website Security
- An Introduction to cookies
- Your consent for cookie deployment by our website.
- Cookies used by our website
- Actual cookies deployed
- How to disable cookies
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE
WHAT WE COLLECT
- For the purpose of making an enquiring our website may collect the following information. Your name and appropriate contact information including email address, address, preferences and interests. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers may also be requested.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Let’s Complete requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with more information for the product(s)/service(s) you have requested. Your information may also be stored in a CRM system for Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our website and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new lettings, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail if you have given us permission to do so. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Let’s Complete will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your expressed permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you opt-in to our mailing list. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or would like to request your details to be forgotten/deleted from our system(s) please write to us or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write write to us or email our team as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Let’s Complete are committed to ensuring that your information is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
AN INTRODUCTION TO COOKIES
A cookie is a small data file that is automatically placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Cookie files are created by our website and placed onto your device in order to analyse and influence your preferences or behavior. Analytical cookies are designed to track your journey and experience on our website – so that we may tailor your experience and capture important data. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The majority of modern web browsers will automatically allow cookies to be placed onto your device. However you can usually modify your browser’s settings in order to prevent any cookies from being placed onto your device. Setting your browser to block cookies may prevent some features of our website from loading and can affect your overall experience whilst using this website.
COOKIES DEPLOYED BY OUR WEBSITE:
- Ensure that functionality operates as intended.
- Remember your choices and preferences during and between visits.
- Allow you to share pages via popular social media networks including Facebook and Twitter.
- Allow you to interact with our website by leaving comments or opinions.
- Post enquiries via online forms.
- Track your visit for statistical analysis, allowing us to improve the usability, speed and security of our website.
COOKIES ARE NOT DEPLOYED TO:
- Collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
YOUR CONSENT FOR COOKIE DEPLOYMENT BY OUR WEBSITE.
COOKIES USED BY OUR WEBSITE
SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING
- We encourage users to share our content and/or like our profile on the popular Social Media websites Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn. In order to make ‘Social Sharing’ accessible, our website utilises widgets either provided directly from the Social Networks and/or via amalgamative widgets from third parties such as AddThis. Cookies and privacy implications from the social networks vary and will be dependent on your nominated privacy settings with each Social Network. Social Sharing buttons will only deploy cookies if you are signed to that respective Social Network at the time of being on our website.
- Our website has Google Analytics installed which allows us to track and compile anonymous visitor statistics. The information collected ranges from simple traffic volume to the type of browser you are viewing our website with. This information is valuable to us not just for marketing analysis and quantification, but to improve the usability, security and load speed of our website content. Google Analytics is a popular, secure, flagship webmaster product from Google. The privacy and security of Google Analytics data is a high priority at Google that you can read more about on Google’s Analytics Data Safeguarding page. Google also offer a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on that will allow you to automatically Opt-out of all websites that track your activity via Google Analytics. No personal information is collected by Google Analytics.
COOKIE CONSENT CHECK
- Upon your first visit to our website, you will notice a banner on the page alerting you to provide consent that cookies are being placed onto your computer by our website. In order for our website to remember your choice of opting-in, we store a cookie which expires after the set amount of days below (see table).
- Our website’s visitors can choose to contact us via form(s) on our website. In order to prevent spam enquiries, we protect our forms with anti-spam challenges which ensure the visitor is an actual living person, rather than a computer bot or spider.
ACTUAL COOKIES DEPLOYED
Below is a table of information which lists all cookies deployed and used on our website.
|Cookie Category||Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|Cookie Consent||complianceCookie||This cookie is set by our website once you have seen and acknowledged our Cookie banner. This cookie will expire and automatically delete itself after  days.|
|Google Analytics (Universal)||_ga||The single default cookie for Google Universal Analytics. This sole cookie used by Google Analytics stores a unique client identifier (Client ID) which is set randomly. This cookie is set to expire after 24 months (2 years) and is refreshed each time you visit our website.|
|Google Analytics (Classic)||_utma||A Google Analytics cookie, which keeps track of the number of times, a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|_utmb||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters a site.|
|_utmc||A Google Analytics cookie, which creates a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves the site.|
|_utmv||Used for reporting in Google Analytics classifying the visitor.|
|_utmz||A Google Analytics cookie which tracks where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on, what keywords used, and where in the world the site was accessed from.|
|AddThis||loc, uid/uit, psc, di/dt, atuvc/bt/ssc/ssh/sshs/xtc||Allows users to share content via Social Networking websites and email|
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Most modern browsers allow you to control your cookie settings for all websites that you browse. You can disable cookie deployment completely by editing your browser settings, however in doing this you may be limiting the functionality that is displayed on our website. To learn how to disable cookies on your preferred browser we recommend reading this advice posted by Google.
If you are concerned about cookies tracking your movements on the Internet then you may be concerned about spyware. Spyware is the name given to a particular band of cookies that track personal information about you. There are many anti-spyware programs that you can use to prevent this from happening. Learn more about antispyware software – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware. You call also disable Google Analytics on all websites by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.